Unit for dispensing, folding and smoothing large sparkling capsules.
Made up of the following parts:
Automatic distributor of large sparkling capsules with a detector to control the cage presence in the bottle and needle device to remove capsules
A turret with sparkling heads to fold the capsules.
A turret with sparkling heads to smooth the capsules.
A gearmotor with inverter
A universal screw to fit different sizes of cylindrical and conical bottles.
Stars and conveyors for a single bottle type.
A PLC to manage the electronic parts
A photocell at the machine input to determine speed according to the arrival flow of the bottles
An anti-clogging photocell at output area
Frame completely coated from stainless steel
Electrical board and safety guards made from stainless steel
Electronic management of the ironing time of the bottle heads by the Profibus system.
- PRISMA 3+3 S with 3 heads for a production of max 2,700 b/h
- PRISMA 4+4 S with 4 heads for a production of max 3,500 b/h
- PRISMA 6+6 S with 6 heads for a production of max 5,400 b/h
- PRISMA 8+8 S with 8 heads for a production of max 7,000 b/h
- PRISMA 12+12 S with 12 heads for a production of max 11,000 b/h
- PRISMA 16+16 S with 16 heads for a production of max 15,000 b/h
- PRISMA 20+20 S with 20 heads for a production of max 18,000 b/h
- PRISMA 24+24 S with 24 heads for a production of max 22,000 b/h
OPTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
- Bottle neck drying device
- Capsule dispensing control
- New “international patented” universal stars for the bottle transportation without any need of regulation and suitable for any diameter and conic shape.
- Stacked rack with capacity for 10,000 capsules.
- Linear conveyor belt ejecting bottles without capsules
- Star ejection for bottles without capsules before smoothing
- Electronic device to centre the words between the folds.
- Mechanical device for centring the bottle to the capsule
- Mechanical device for centring the short capsules to the bottle neck
- Automated lifting with additional recall option for a specific bottle by selecting it from the video library.