Unit for dispensing and retracting the thermal shrinking capsules.
Made up of the following parts:
Automatic distributor of thermal shrinking capsules with a detector to control the cap presence in the bottle
Turret with ventilated thermal heads for the retraction of the thermal shrinking capsules
A gearmotor with inverter
A universal screw to fit different sizes of cylindrical and conical bottles.
Stars and conveyors for a single bottle type.
A PLC to manage the electronic parts
A photocell at the machine input to determine speed according to the arrival flow of the bottles
An anti-clogging photocell at output area
Frame completely coated from stainless steel
Electrical board and safety guards made from stainless steel
Constant variation cam to keep a constant thermal retraction time varied by the machine velocity
Digital temperature control
Thermal retraction air flow control varying according to the machine velocity
- PRISMA 30 T with 3 heads for a production of max 5,000 b/h
- PRISMA 40 T with 4 heads for a production of max 6,000 b/h
- PRISMA 60 T with 6 heads for a production of max 8,000 b/h
- PRISMA 80 T with 8 heads for a production of max 10,000 b/h
- PRISMA 120 T with 12 heads for a production of max 14,000 b/h
- PRISMA 160 T with 16 heads for a production of max 18,000 b/h
- PRISMA 200 T with 20 heads for a production of max 24,000 b/h
- PRISMA 240 T with 24 heads for a production of max 28,000 b/h
- PRISMA 300 T with 30 heads for a production of max 35,000 b/h
OPTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
- Bottle neck drying device
- Capsule dispensing control
- The “international patented” new glass suitable for any capsule dimension.
- New “international patented” universal stars for the bottle transportation without any need of regulation and suitable for any diameter and conic shape.
- Flat rack with capacity of 10,000 capsules.
- Linear conveyor belt ejecting bottles without capsules
- Star ejection for bottles without capsules before thermal shrinking
- Automated lifting with additional recall option for a specific bottle by selecting it from the video library.