Unit for dispensing and rolling for multi-rolled and tin capsules.
Made up of the following parts:
Automatic distributor of capsules made from multi-rolled and tin with a detector to control the cap presence in the bottle and needle device to remove capsules
A turret with roller heads to smooth the capsules.
A gearmotor with inverter.
A universal screw to fit different sizes of cylindrical and conical bottles.
Stars and conveyors for a single bottle type.
A PLC to manage the electronic parts
A photocell at the machine input to determine speed according to the arrival flow of the bottles
An anti-clogging photocell at output area
Frame completely coated from stainless steel
Safety guards made from stainless steel
A roller head inverter
- PRISMA 30 R with 3 heads for a production of max 2,700 b/h
- PRISMA 40 R with 4 heads for a production of max 3,500 b/h
- PRISMA 50 R with 5 heads for a production of max 4,500 b/h
- PRISMA 60 R with 6 heads for a production of max 5,400 b/h
- PRISMA 80 R with 8 heads for a production of max 7,000 b/h
- PRISMA 110 R with 10 heads for a production of max 9,000 b/h
- PRISMA 120 R with 12 heads for a production of max 11,000 b/h
- PRISMA 160 R with 16 heads for a production of max 15,000 b/h
- PRISMA 200 R with 20 heads for a production of max 18,000 b/h
- PRISMA 240 R with 24 heads for a production of max 22,000 b/h
- PRISMA 300 R with 30 heads for a production of max 28,000 b/h
OPTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
- Bottle neck drying device
- Capsule dispensing control
- The “international patented” new glass suitable for any capsule dimension.
- New “international patented” universal stars for the bottle transportation without any need of regulation and suitable for any diameter and conic shape.
- Stacked rack with capacity for 10,000 capsules.
- Linear conveyor belt ejecting bottles without capsules
- Star ejection for bottles without capsules before rolling
- New pneumatic pressure rolling head
- Automated lifting with additional recall option for a specific bottle by selecting it from the video library.