The unicap +aurora model guarantees maximum production with any type of capsule as besides the mono-glass distribution, a 3/4 head turret is installed to obtain the best ironing quality without reducing the machine production.
Therefore the unit is made up of the following:
Automatic mono-glass distributor suitable for thermal shrinking capsules made from multi-rolled, tin or for sparkling for minimum production of 900 bottle or maximum 3,500 bottles per hour. Very simple in its mechanical design and maintenance because all the moving mechanical parts are mounted on tight bearings.
Turret with 3 or 4 heads for the roller version or sparkling version or roller+sparkling version.
Frame completely coated from stainless steel, a gearmotor with inverter, electrical board and safety guards made from stainless steel. Everything protected and with ease of access.
A screw at the input area, a detector to check the presence of the cap in the bottle and PLC.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
- Thermal head for thermal shrinking capsules, absorbed power 1,500 Watt (max production of 3,500 b/h)
- Bottle neck drying device
- Capsule dispensing control
- An electronic device to centre the words between the sparkling capsule folds
- A mechanical device to centre the words between the folds of short sparkling capsules
- A mechanical and electronic device to centre the capsule with the bottle mark
- The “international patented” new glass suitable for any capsule dimension.
- New pneumatic pressure rolling head.
- New “international patented” universal stars for the bottle transportation without any need of regulation and suitable for any diameter and conic shape.